Just to give everybody a idea of what’s up.
I talked to the surgeon this past week, and we decided on a colonoscopy, and based on those results, determine whether to start with surgery, or do chemo first to shrink the mass. I’ll have the colonoscopy on the 21st (these docs are lightning fast, eh?) Won’t know more till then.
I just want to say thank you to everyone who called and emailed in. I haven’t you answered you all individually, but I have read every one and am very greatful for your thoughts, prayers, and advice and support. Really, you have no idea.